CHEMICAL FORMULA :
- Lumps, Kibbles & Powder
- Molecular Weight
- Sp. Gravity
- Soluble in water
- Sweet in taste
- Aluminum as Al2O3
- 17.0% min.
- Insoluble matter
- 0.30% max
- pH of 5% solution
- 2.80 min
- Iron (as Fe) :
- 0.01% max
- WATER & EFFLUENT TREATMENT : It's used for purification of drinking water and wastewater treatment by settling of impurities by means of precipitation and flocculation.
- PAPER INDUSTRY : It helps in sizing of paper at neutral and alkaline pH, thus improving paper quality (reducing spots and holes and improving sheet formation and strength) and sizing efficiency.
- DETERGENTS : It is used as a filling and binding agent in the manufacturing of bar soaps.
- PHARMACEUTICALS : It is used in the manufacturing of mild astringent and antiseptics for skin treatment.
- TEXTILE INDUSTRY : It is used for color fixing in Naphthol based dyes for cotton fabric.
- OTHER USES : Leather tanning, lubricating compositions, fire retardants; decolorizing agent in petroleum, deodorizer; food additive; firming agent; dyeing mordant; foaming agent in firefighting foams; fireproofing cloth; catalyst; pH control; waterproofing concrete; aluminum compounds, zeolites etc.
DANGERS AND PRECAUTIONS FOR HANDLING PRODUCT :
- Avoid skin & eye contact. Incase of contact wash with plenty of water.
- Store in a dry place
- It is packed in 50 kg HDPE/PP bags with inner liner