CHEMICAL FORMULA :
- Appearance :
- Clear colourless oily liquid
- Molecular weight
- Sp.Gravity at 27 oC / 27 oC
- 1.318 to1.33
- Dimethyl Sulphate content
- 99.5% min
- Free Acidity (as H2SO4)
- 0.10% max
- Used as Methylating & Sulphonating agent.
- Used for manufacturing agrochemicals, pesticides.
- Used for manufacturing pharmaceuticals.
- Used for manufacturing dyes & dyes intermediates.
DANGERS AND PRECAUTIONS FOR HANDLING PRODUCT
- Strong irritant to tissues.
- Causes severe damage to eyes. skin & air passage.
- In case of contact, wash with sodium bi carbonate solution.
- Store the material in MS tank/drums or HDPE drums.
- Reactive with organic subtances.
- Tanker Load. ISO Tank/ 250 Kg HM-HDPE drums.