- Carbon Tetrachloride is manufactured by Technology of Shin Etsu, Japan since 1986.
- Heavy, colorless, non flammable liquid with moderately strong ethereal, non irritant odor.
- Boiling point: 76.7oC
- Miscible with large number of common organic liquids. Slightly soluble with water.
- Fluorocarbon Refrigerants and Propellants
- Grain fumigants and flour bleaching
- Solvent in chlorinated rubber
- Manufactured and petroleum refining industry.
- Grease removing agent for machinery and tools.
- Dry-cleaning fluid.
- Fire extinguisher.
- Flotation fluid, synthesis of nylon-7
- Pharmaceutical preparation.
- Guljag guarantees minimum 99.9% pure Carbon TetraChloride of International quality, stable up to 130oC with common construction metals in presence of light and water.
- QCD is equipped with most modern instruments to analyze special tests also on request.
- Sodium Hydroxide (as NaOH) - Dry Basis
- % 99.50 min.
- Sodium Carbonate (as Na2CO3)
- % 0.40 max.
- Chloride (as NaCl)
- % 0.10 max.
- Iron (as Fe+++)
- ppm 10.00 max.
- Nickle (as Ni )
- ppm 5.00 max.
- Particle size (nominal)
- mm 0.7 to 1.1
Caution : Exothermic Reaction with water, human tissues.
50 kg / 25 kg HDPE bags with heat sealed and automatically stitched inner plastic liner.