- Characteristic :
- Chemical Formula
- Sodium Hydroxide (as NaOH dry basis)
- 99.50 % min.
- Sodium Carbonate (as Na2CO3)
- 0.40 % max.
- Chlorides (as NaCl)
- 0.10 % max.
- Iron (as Fe +3)
- 20 ppm max.
- White deliquescent pieces having crystalline fracture.
- Absorbs CO2 and moisture from air very fast.
- Corrosive to animal and vegetable tissues.
- Highly soluble in water with generation of heat.
Caustic Soda is stable even up to high temperature in absence of moisture and CO2. Generates heat in contact with moisture and acids.
- Acid Neutralizations
- Manufacture of Sodium Salts
- Petroleum Refining
- Rayon manufacture
- Manufacture of plastics
- Rubber reclamation
- Manufacture of soaps and detergents
- Pulp and paper industries
- Dyes and pharmaceutical industries
- Alkaloid manufacture
- Cellophane, Aluminum processor
- Refining vegetable oils
PACKAGING & SUPPLY
- 25kgs HDPE bag with LDPE Liner.
- 50kgs HDPE bag with LDPE Liner.