- Colorless, slightly viscous, water like liquid.
- Miscible with water.
- Mainly produces "ACTIVE OXYGEN" in all concerned processes.
- As bleaching agent for Pulp, Paper, Textiles, Sugar, Coir, Tobacco Industries.
- Antiseptic agent in Pharmaceuticals.
- Sterilizing agent in Aseptic Packing.
- As raw material for Organic-Inorganic Chemicals, Dyestuffs and Pesticides.
- Propellant for Rockets and Aircrafts.
- Oxidizing agent for Silver Ornaments.
- Neutralizing agent in Wine Distillation.
- Chemical reagent for extraction of different metals : Cobalt, Uranium, Tungsten etc.
- As an etching & cleaning agent in Electronic Industry and Process Equipments.
- Use of Hydrogen Peroxide provides a "CLEAN PROCESS" and enables to maintain pollution free environment as it decomposes to Water and Oxygen. The rate of decomposition is as low as 1% per year at normal room temperature.
- QCD is equipped with most modern instruments to analyze special tests also on request.
|Properties||Grades -->||60% H202 w/w||60% H202 w/w||60% H202 w/w|
|Stability||**||0.3 max||0.3 max||0.3 max|
|Acidity (as H2SO4)||g/100 ml||0.03 max||0.03 max||0.07 max|
|Non-Volatile residue||g/100 ml||0.15 max||0.2 max||0.2 max|
|Residue on Ignition||g/100 ml||0.05 max||0.05 max||0.05 max|
|Iron (as Fe)||ppm||1.00 max||1.00 max||1.00 max|
|Copper (as Cu)||ppm||0.01 max||0.01 max||0.01 max|
|Arsenic (as As2O3)||ppm||2.0 max||2.0 max||2.0 max|
|Lead (as Pb)||ppm||10.0 max||10.0 max||10.0 max|
** - ml. of O2/25 ml at 100oC for 30 minutes
- For 35% & 50% Concentration : 30 kg, 50 kg HM HDPE carboys 250 kg HM HDPe Barrels Dedicated SS tankers.
- For 60% Concentration : Only in dedicated SS tankers