Ploy Aluminium Chloride
- At GACL we offer premium quality products Manufactured by state-of-art technologies. Our Poly Aluminum Chloride (PAC) plant with technical know-how from Contec s.r.l., Italy.
- Highly Stable.
- Low Impurities.
- Availability as Powder & Liquid.
- Municipal & Industrial Water Treatments.
- Municipal & Industrial Waste Water Treatments.
- Separation of slurry in Industrial Processes.
- For Sizing in Paper & Pulp Industry.
- Decontamination of dyes in Textile Industries.
- Sewage Water treatments.
- GACL guarantees minimum 28% purity of Al2O3 in Powder (PAC30) and minimum 17% purity of Al2O3 in Liquid (PAC18).
- Available As 9% Liquid also (PAC10).
- QCD is equipped with most modern instruments to analyse special tests also on request.
|(For Liquid PAC18)|
|Density (20oC)||g/lit||1.35 – 1.41|
|AL2O3||%wt||17.0 – 18.0|
|Chlorides||%wt||20 - 23|
|Basicity||%||38 - 45|
|pH||0.2 – 0.5|
|Freezing Point||oC||-20 ± 2|
|Viscosity (20oC)||CPS||40 - 80|
|(For Liquid PAC30)|
|AL2O3||%wt||28.0 – 30.0|
|Caution : Hygroscopic & acidic in Nature|
24000 MTPA Liquid (PAC18) and or 12000 MTPA Powder (PAC30) each at Vadodra and Dahej Complexes.
- Powder (PAC30) : 25/50 Kg PP Woven Bags with LDPE Liner.
- Liquid (PAC18) : 50 kg HM-HDPE Carbuoys / 240 kg HM-HDPE Barrels/Rubber Lined (Acid Resistant) Tankers.